The Iwo Jima print represents our depiction of the nationally-celebrated photograph "Raising the Flag on Iwo Jima" by Joe Rosenthal and was designed to honor United States veterans and military personnel. The word "honor" is foil stamped in matte silver foil across the top of the piece along with the names of wars fought by the Marine Corp foil stamped behind the word "honor". Additionally, the Pledge of Allegiance is foil stamped across the bottom of the print.
Materials & Design
- Showcases embossing on the gun metal Marine design and red, white, and blue American Flag
- Embossing die completely hand-carved into brass
- Features blue, red, blue pearl, matte silver, and gun metal foil stamping
Shipping & Returns
- Unframed prints available for international shipping
- All unframed prints are shipped through UPS within 1-3 business days of purchase
- Returns are accepted within 30 days of purchase. All questions and concerns regarding your order should be directed to [email protected]. Please include your name, order number, and request in the email.